Has enjoyed reading "The Wandering Years". Knew Morscoekle (?) well and spent the same weekend at Clewer park. Reminisces about her time there. Asks if Beaton knew that Morscoekle wrote poetry. She gave Boynton her book, entitled "The Four Seasons". It was 'trite and sentimental'. Felt she must write, as Beaton 'brought her back to life'.
Gladys Boynton. Autograph letter signed to Beaton.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/81
- Dates of Creation5 Sep. 1962 (The year is approximate)
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description2p Manuscript paper
Scope and Content