Thanks Beaton for sending a copy of "The Happy Years". Was very surprised to find herself spoken about in such glowing terms. Thanks Beaton. Reminded her of the terrible years of the occupation. Her son thanks Beaton too. Laughed at the story of the cheese. Was very sad at the death of her friend Tina Sari.
Madame Dile. Autograph letter signed to Beaton, from Paris.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/162
- Dates of Creation24 Sep. 1972
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description2p Manuscript paper
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History