Praises Beaton's "Near East". Has read every war work and puts Beaton's book very high. Gives examples of particular photographs that she liked and found 'strange and beautiful'. Is trying to let her house for a few months. Invites Beaton to come and visit some afternoon.
Marie Adelaide Belloc Lowndes. Autograph letter signed to Beaton, from Whitehall.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/43
- Dates of Creation19 July 1943
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description4p Manuscript paper
Scope and Content