Apologises for not answering his letter for so long. Thanks him for the kind offer of a sketch as a present. If Beaton sends a sketch to the newspaper she would like to see it first. Thought that two of the photographs were very charming, though some people felt she looked "somewhat hard". Will write again later about the sketch.
Princess Alice, duchess of Gloucester. Autograph letter signed to Beaton, from London.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/577
- Dates of Creation1930–1940 (Undated.)
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description4p Manuscript paper
Scope and Content