Would like Beaton to know how happy he was to meet him and that the magazine has improved with his pictures. Artists and photographers from New York were very enthusiastic. Believes his message of "understatement, taste and naturalness" was necessary to the world. Thanks him and hopes he comes back quickly.
Alexander Liberman. Typescript letter to Beaton.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/327
- Dates of Creation27 Oct. 1944
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description1p Typewritten paper
Scope and Content