Is delighted to tell Beaton that Julie Harris has agreed to play the part of Helen in "The truth about Women". Feels it would be best if she and Beaton look at the designs together before thay begin to make the clothes. Has arranged for Beaton's designs to be sent to his secretary in New York so they will be there when he gets back from the Far East. Asks Beaton to show them to Julie Harris. Hopes Beaton's trip will be 'both pleasurable and improving'.
Sydney Box. Typescript letter signed to Beaton, from Pinewood Studios.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/79
- Dates of Creation11 Feb. 1957
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description1p Typewritten paper
Scope and Content