Praises Beaton's photographs. Can "see why you are at the head of your profession". Feels that the pictures are "the best pictures of me that have yet been taken". Wonders if Harpers could be persuaded to send him a copy of their magazine should the pictures be shown in it. Asks if he and Dan can have a drink with Beaton when he is free.
Colin Wilson. Typescript letter signed to Beaton, from London.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/573
- Dates of Creation10 Aug. 1956
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description1p Typewritten paper
Scope and Content