The happiest memories came flooding back to him as he read "The Wandering Years". Beaton will not remember that they went to the same childrens' parties and grown-up ones as well. Reminisces about the "countless happy times" he spent with Reggie. Vividly recalls the sound of his voice. Remembers teasing him about his infatuation with June. Treasured a photograph for many years but it was destroyed during the war. The images in Beaton's book have refreshed his memory. Hopes he will accept his thanks.
Maurice Turner. Autograph letter signed to Beaton, from London.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/534
- Dates of Creation26 July 1961
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description4p Manuscript paper
Scope and Content