With two cuttings of photos of Beaton, Lady Castlerosse and others, one from 'The Tatler'. Thanks Beaton for his letter. Poor darling Cimmie [ie Lady Cynthia Mosley] died this afternoon. They have lost a 'divine friend'. Is glad Beaton is having a lovely trip in Rome. Thinks they all look very drunken in the enclosed pictures. The one of Beaton and Diana is 'divine'.
Viscountess Doris Castlerosse. Autograph letter signed to Beaton.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/114
- Dates of Creation16 May 1933 (Undated. Date inferred from contents.)
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description3p Manuscript paper
Scope and Content