Had not meant to beg a gift by asking for that photograph, but is delighted to have it as one. Feels it has the "spirit" he hoped he had as Kipps, although he looks about 16. Feels he has never mastered the art of sitting for a photograph. He "shall cherish that wonderful picture always".
Sir Michael Scudamore Redgrave. Autograph letter signed to Beaton.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/447
- Dates of Creation11 Mar. 1941
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description1p Manuscript paper
Scope and Content