Was happy to receive the photographs. Misses Beaton and the beauty he gave her. Is kept busy as she neglected her own affairs in her efforts over "Lady Windemere's Fan". Thinks there will be excitement when Russell hits Los Angeles. Does not look forward to the 'drab' play he is about to produce. Recently met Cecil Stokes, who photographs the colour that music produces. Realizes she was a drab guest in New York as she was very tired.
Jane Edgerton. Typescript letter signed to Beaton, from Hollywood.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/167
- Dates of Creation9 Nov. 1946
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description1p Typewritten paper
Scope and Content