Is sorry to decline Beaton's suggestion to photograph him. Seems to have spent too much of his life being photographed. Feels he must resist firmly even when the suggestion comes from Beaton.
Bertrand Arthur William Russell. Typescript letter to Beaton, from Merioneth.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/463
- Dates of Creation16 Aug. 1968
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description1p Typewritten paper
Scope and Content