Thanks Beaton for his letter. Is delighted that he liked Maximilian. Is touched and proud that Beaton wants him to be his literary executor, and willingly accepts. Thought he was also James Pope-Hennessy's but he has appointed someone else. Thanks Beaton for writing and asking.
John Julius Norwich. Typescript letter to Beaton.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/393
- Dates of Creation27 Mar. 1974
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description1p Typewritten paper
Scope and Content