Thanks Beaton for the photographs. Apologises that she is going to be away when he returns to New York. Congratulates him on the investiture. Asks him to contact her if he is going to be back in New York after April 25th. Asks him to let her know what she owes him for the pictures.
Mary Lasker. Typescript letter signed to Beaton.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/309
- Dates of Creation20 Mar. 1957
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description1p Typewritten paper
Scope and Content