Congratulates Beaton. No one more than him deserves a decoration. He was born with talent but "persistent and continuous work has brought it to flowering heights". Is truly delighted. Wishes him a happy pilgrimage to Japan. His Christmas card was her favourite.
Molly Potter. Autograph letter to Beaton.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/433
- Dates of Creation2 Jan. 1957
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description2p Manuscript paper
Scope and Content