Letter entitled 'Ashcombe'. Enquires if it is just the small cottage or the farm house that Beaton wishes to buy. Could not sell the farm house as he feels that the property would be spoiled without it. Has heard that Beaton is friends with Miss Olivier. Comments that she is considered 'hot stuff in this part of the world'.
R.W. Borley. Autograph letter signed to Beaton, from Shaftesbury.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/74
- Dates of Creation23 Apr. 1930
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description1p Manuscript paper
Scope and Content