Is ashamed of being so long in answering Beaton's letter of sympathy on Ottoline's death. Liked what he said about her and his early visits to Garsington. Is also grateful for the "many charming portraits" Beaton took of her and for his appreciation of her beauty.
Philip Morrell. Autograph letter signed to Beaton.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/375
- Dates of Creation2 June 1938
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description2p Manuscript paper
Scope and Content