Thanks Beaton for his letter. Was enchanted by his settings in "The Chalk Garden". Marian Hall sent her a sample of chintz that was supplied by a New York house and thought it was dreadful. Would like to see Beaton's own sample. Discusses when she would be able to see it.
Jane Derby. Typescript letter signed to Beaton, from New York.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/159
- Dates of Creation26 Jan. 1956
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description1p Typewritten paper
Scope and Content