Letter regarding the theft of a sketch. Feels guilty about yesterday, as he suggested the T.V. interview in the first place. The unpleasantness of the incident is as bad as the theft itself. Thought the man's conduct was embarrassing. The girl with them was embarrassed when the man spoke to Beaton about the sketch. The man was under the Director's supervision. Spoke to Peter Hunt about the prospects of the sketch being returned. Thinks the man will be sacked. Hopes Beaton will not allow this to colour his attitude about the interview. Thinks Beaton has come across as attractive and gentlemanly in the interview.
Dan Farson. Typescript letter signed to Beaton, from London.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/174
- Dates of Creation28 Aug. 1960–28 Aug. 1970 (Year unknown.)
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description2p Typewritten paper
Scope and Content