It was a special pleasure to receive Beaton's letter praising his book. Longs to do what Beaton suggests and surrender some of his publishing time to writing another book, but has not found a suitable subject. Has finished editing George Moore's surviving letters to Emerald and is now editing a collected volume of Oscar Wilde's letters. They must meet soon before Beaton has forgotten all the questions he wanted to ask about Hugh.
Sir Rupert Hart-Davis. Typescript letter signed to Beaton, from London.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/241
- Dates of Creation27 Nov. 1956
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description1p Typewritten paper
Scope and Content