Informs Beaton that Mr Marcus regretted not having time to get in touch before his departure for Europe. He wants to let Beaton know that a definite decision regarding the Bridal Salon backdrop will have to wait until his return. Construction costs have risen so high that the idea may not be practicable, but Mr Marcus is very interested. Marcus suggests that Beaton do some photographs of brides of today and yesteryear. Encloses the January issue of the Architectural Forum.
Eleanor Lemaire. Typescript letter to Beaton.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/321
- Dates of Creation5 Mar. 1952
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description2p Typewritten paper
Scope and Content