Thanks Beaton for his "most delightful and inspiring letter". It was welcome at a time when he is trying to do his own work while remaining "physically under the tender mercies of the military". It was a relief to read his letter. He obviously formed his own conclusions about the play. Is longing to meet Beaton again.
Sir Peter Alexander Ustinov. Autograph letter signed to Beaton, from Salisbury.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/537
- Dates of Creation1960–1970 (Undated.)
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description2p Manuscript paper
Scope and Content