Found Beaton's assessment of the Hon. Mrs. Ronald Greville "most apt". Explains why: his senior partner, who was suffering from cancer, kept seeing patients up to two days before he died. He saw Mrs. Greville a number of times at her request but she refused to pay for his services, on the grounds that "he was not fit enough to give such advice".
Dr S. Charles Lewsen. Typescript letter signed to Beaton.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/326
- Dates of Creation5 Sep. 1973
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description2p Typewritten paper
Scope and Content