Reminisces about their conversation in Cyprus. Hoped to see Baba again to reconnect the friendship that was broken off by the war. Felt they could have taken up the thread just where they left off. Read of her death with great sadness. Comforts Beaton for his loss.
Anita King. Autograph letter signed to Beaton, from London.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/295
- Dates of Creation15 Apr. 1973
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description2p Manuscript paper
Scope and Content