Would not have thought to send Beaton the postage stamps, but has so often thought with pleasure of the delightful luncheon and tour round his garden. Must write and tell Beaton how much she enjoyed and laughed at the extract from his memoirs in the Times. Greatly looks forward to the appearance of the book.
Frances Catherine Partridge. Autograph letter signed to Beaton.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/409
- Dates of Creation3 Sep. 1973
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description2p Manuscript paper
Scope and Content