The exhibition at the V & A sounds most exciting. Will be able to see it in October when he is in London. Asks Beaton to send him a telegram if he can come to the "bogs of Donegal". Rory Cameron and Jane are nearly through with the waters and the mud. Will be back on the 15th.
Henry McIllhenny. Postcard to Beaton.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/358
- Dates of Creation12 July 1971
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description1 postcard Manuscript paper
Scope and Content