Apologises for not answering Beaton's letter sooner, but has been away due to illness. Welcomes Beaton's offer to assist in the instruction at the proposed photographic school. Agrees with Beaton's view that they should include some men with a 'fresher outlook' than that of the professional press photographers. Has suggested names to the War Office that would be suitable. Would like to see Beaton's albums of photographs.
Brendan Rendall Bracken. Typescript letter signed to Beaton, from the Ministry of Information.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/82
- Dates of Creation4 Nov. 1941
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description1p Typewritten paper
Scope and Content