Expresses pleasure at receiving Beaton's good wishes. Remembers Beaton as 'an enchanting little school boy'. Is glad to know that her faith in Beaton and Charles Fey has come true. Perhaps she will come to visit Beaton some day at Pelham Place, which is full of happy memories for her.
Tessie Brennan. Autograph letter signed to Beaton, from Chichester.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/87
- Dates of Creation12 June 1939
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description2p Manuscript paper
Scope and Content