Typescript letters from Mr. Galustian, Director, and other officials of Aregak Publicity Ltd., London, and typescript copy letters from Britten and his secretary. Includes manuscript draft letter in Britten's hand.
Correspondence between Aregak Publicity Ltd. and Benjamin Britten
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/AREGAK_PUBLICITY_LTD
- Dates of Creation1965-1966
- Physical Description4 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.