Typescript letters from Alexander, of Der Spiegel, and typescript copy letter from Britten's secretary. Includes one letter addressed to William Plomer.
Correspondence between Benjamin Britten and Dr. H. G. Alexander
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/ALEXANDER_H
- Dates of Creation23 Nov 1964-6 Jun 1966
- Physical Description4 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.