Carbon typescript of Britten’s letter to ‘Johnny’, which contained his ‘message’ to Pablo Casals on his 80th birthday. ‘Johnny’ may be John Cranko.
Correspondence between Benjamin Britten and Pablo Casals
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/CASALS
- Dates of Creation1956-1962
- Physical Description3 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.