Typescript letter from A. J. Muste and April Carter, of the American-European March, London, and typescript copy letter from Britten's secretary. Includes a typescript information sheet issued by the American-European March.
Correspondence between Benjamin Britten and American-European March
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/AMERICAN_EUROPEAN_MARCH
- Dates of CreationApr-May 1961
- Physical Description3 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.