Manuscript letters from Amphlett, and typescript copy letter from Britten's secretary.
Correspondence between Benjamin Britten and Paul Amphlett
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/AMPHLETT
- Dates of CreationSeptember 1972
- Physical Description3 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.