Typescript letters from Mr. R. S. Martin, Mayor of Aldeburgh, on behalf of the Acheson Memorial Fund, and typescript copy letter from Britten's secretary. Includes a receipt.
Correspondence between Benjamin Britten and Dr. P. M. Acheson Memorial Fund
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/ACHESON_MEMORIAL_FUND
- Dates of CreationMar-May 1969
- Physical Description4 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.