Manuscript and typescript letters from The Aldeburgh Society (including minutes and bulletins), and typescript copy letters from Britten and his secretary.
Correspondence between Benjamin Britten and The Aldeburgh Society
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/ALDEBURGH_SOCIETY
- Dates of Creation1971-1976
- Physical Description12 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.