Typescript letters from L. W. Ford, Chairman of the Arcadians Amateur Operatic and Dramatic Society, Ipswich.
Correspondence from the Arcadians Amateur Operatic and Dramatic Society to Benjamin Britten
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/ARCADIANS_AMATEUR
- Dates of CreationSep-Nov 1964
- Physical Description2 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.