Manuscript letter from Bathurst, and typescript copy letter from Britten's secretary. Includes a brochure for The Yehudi Menuhin School, Stoke D'Abernon, Surrey.
Correspondence between Edith Bathurst and Benjamin Britten
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/BATHURST
- Dates of CreationJanuary 1972
- Physical Description3 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.