Typescript correspondence from the Appeal for Amnesty in Spain, and typescript copy letters from Britten's secretary. Includes various notices, circulars and bulletins from the organisation.
Correspondence between the Appeal for Amnesty in Spain and Benjamin Britten
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/APPEAL_FOR_AMNESTY_IN_SPAIN
- Dates of Creation1960-1968
- Physical Description25 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.