Manuscript letters from Barnard, a prisoner at H. M. Prison, Blundeston, Lowestoft, Suffolk, and typescript copy letters from Britten and his secretary. Includes a letter from Britten to Eric Towndrow, Governor, H. M. Prison, Blundeston, and a typescript letter from Towndrow.
Correspondence between Jack Barnard and Benjamin Britten
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/BARNARD_J
- Dates of Creation1963-1964
- Physical Description13 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.