Manuscript correspondence from Baldwin, and typescript copy letter from Britten's secretary. Includes a personal testimonial by Baldwin, and a press cutting review.
Correspondence between Rodney C. Baldwin and Benjamin Britten
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/BALDWIN_R
- Dates of CreationMar-Apr 1964
- Physical Description4 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.