Typescript and manuscript letters from Beith, of the British Embassy, Brussels.
Correspondence from John Beith to Benjamin Britten
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/BEITH
- Dates of Creationcirca 1973
- Physical Description2 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.