Typescript letters from J. Dribbon, Business Manager, Arts and Sciences in China (Journal), London.
Correspondence from Arts and Sciences in China to Benjamin Britten
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/ARTS_AND_SCIENCES
- Dates of Creation1963-1964
- Physical Description3 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.