Typescript letters in Italian (with some manuscript translations) from the Accademia, and typescript copy letters from Britten and his secretary.
Correspondence between Benjamin Britten and Accademia Nazionale di Santa Cecelia, Rome
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/ACCADEMIA_NAZIONALE_DI_SANTA_CECELIA
- Dates of Creation1955-1966
- Physical Description16 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.