Manuscript letter from Arnold, and typescript copy letter from Britten's secretary.
Correspondence between Geoffrey Arnold and Benjamin Britten
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/ARNOLD_G
- Dates of CreationNovember 1970
- Physical Description2 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.