Typescript letter from d'Arcaise, of Civilta delle Macchine, Rome, and typescript copy letter from Britten's secretary.
Correspondence between Dr. Francesco d'Arcaise and Benjamin Britten
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/ARCAISE
- Dates of CreationJan-Feb 1964
- Physical Description3 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.