Typescript correspondence from the Automobile Association, London, and typescript copy letters from Britten's secretary. Includes a standard Automobile Association brouchure and a statement of account.
Correspondence between the Automobile Association and Benjamin Britten
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/AUTOMOBILE_ASSOCIATION
- Dates of Creation1957-1971
- Physical Description12 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.