Manuscript letters from John White and Gregory Baron, of the Alberni String Quartet, and typescript copy letters from Britten and his secretary.
Correspondence between Benjamin Britten and Alberni String Quartet
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/ALBERNI_STRING_QUARTET
- Dates of Creation1965-1969
- Physical Description36 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.