Manuscript letter from Barton, of Weybridge, Surrey, and typescript copy letter from the General Manager of Aldeburgh Library.
Correspondence between John Barton-Armstrong and Benjamin Britten
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/BARTON_ARMSTRONG
- Dates of CreationMay-Jun 1972
- Physical Description2 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.