Manuscript letters from Bagnall, and typescript copy letter from Britten's secretary. Includes a press cutting 'Peter Grimes of power and atmosphere', Michael Kennedy, The Telegraph, 1st December, 1969.
Correspondence between Stephen Bagnall and Benjamin Britten
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/BAGNALL
- Dates of Creation1963-1969
- Physical Description7 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.