Typescript copy letter from Miriam Stern, Exective Director, American Guild of Authors and Composers; typescript letter from Muriel James, Head of Copyright Department, Boosey and Hawkes, London; typescript copy letter from Miriam Stern to Mrs Simpkin and Miss James; typescript copy letter from Britten's secretary. Correspondence in this file refers to copyright renewal for Britten's opera Paul Bunyan, op.17.
Correspondence between Benjamin Britten and American Guild of Authors and Composers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 BBA/AMERICAN_GUILD_OF_AUTHORS_AND_COMPOSERS
- Dates of CreationApril 1969
- Physical Description4 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.